Edited by OMFC30 :) »

FRIENDLY ; against TWILIGHT FC

ONE MAREON vs TWILIGHT The Mareons showed their strength and what they're capable of. A win over Twilight has made the mareons to play more and perform at their very best. They were still working on their fitness and of course their abilities for the upcoming match against Unit Kenderaan, a much more experienced side.

STARS OF TWILIGHT
These are some of the actions on that day. Faez did his best, Shahrim's getting better, and all of them were showing why they wanted a glory against Unit Kenderaan, coming this November 28th, 2008. Also having his self-training, Mareon's number seven, Merul. Merul ; "I'm looking forward to this match against my father's side, it's fantastic, and i know it's gonna be tough. I spent my everyday with trainings to maintain my fitness, and i just can't wait to play."

0 comments on this post: